Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Now I see what's wrong!!!!!!!

As you have read I am trying to work out a routine to be more regular at the gym. It is difficult because of the way I work. I still trying but I have noticed that I am losing inches but the scale is stuck. I know the scale doesn't matter but it should be changing SOME.
Yesterday evening I was watching the " Biggest Loser" and if that doesn't motivate you then nothing will. The weight lose is dramatic! I wonder why mine is not moving? I decided to look at my yogurt container and the ganola I have been eating just to see......of my gosh! Duh no wonder!!!!! I have been having 2 containers of non fat sugar free yogurt with granola on it, one a day for a while. Ugggh 2 yogurts are 160 calories and the granola is 120 calories for 1/4 a cup.!! I have been just pouring the granola on the yogurt POURING it on. That is about 900 to 1000 calories a bowl. Well NO WONDER I am not moving the scale.
Now...I am not a total dumby but honestly I was thinking that yogurt and granola would be fine. NOPE.
Moral of this story is....read the label.

3 comments:

Gigi said...

You saboteur, you! And for the record, I will fix my own breakfast from now on when I come to visit. I should have known that anything that tasty had to be bad. :-)

Aaron said...

So, try the fiber one cereal mixed in with fat free plain yogurt with a little splenda...we all love that as a dessert, and it isn't really bad either...

You are fine tuning...everyone has to...good thing you checked it out now...

Jeff said...

Good lesson learned -- read EVERYTHING! Scary how many calories are in a serving and how many servings are in a container.

Beware of labels that say "Fat Free" -- chances are they're loaded with sugar!